Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Whip My Hair Video Willow Smith


Willow Smith Whip My Hair Video – Willow Smith who happens to be the 9 year old daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith has dropped the music video for her first single called ‘Whip My Hair’.

Willow Smith - Whip My Hair (Official Video)
Uploaded by Jeffhardy143. - See the latest featured music videos.
The mini Micheal Jackson can be seen in the colorful clip whipping her hair full of paint and bringing her dull classroom back to life with a killer choreography behind.

The song definitely sticks with you and the clip will make you smile as you secretly bob your head.

The burgeoning star wrote “Whip My Hair” which was produced by Jukebox and it is set to be featured on her debut CD out sometime next year via Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter’s Roc Nation label.

‘Whip My Hair’ is currently sitting on the 17th spot on the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard) and at number 5 on the US Bubbling Under Hot 100 (Billboard).

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share