Friday, October 22, 2010

Deanna Favre Sidesteps Discussing Scandal on 'Good Morning America'


Deanna Favre appeared on "Good Morning America" Thursday as scheduled, and deftly avoided questions about the Brett Favre-Jenn Sterger sexting scandal.

She appeared on the show to promote her latest book, "The Cure for the Chronic Life: Overcoming the Hopelessness That Holds You Back," and referred back to the book whenever the show's hosts asked about her husband.



Deanna Favre wouldn't "go into anything personal," but intimated that faith, "has gotten me through many difficult struggles. It will get me through this one, and that's the reason Shane [Stanford, the book's co-author] and I wrote the book ..."

She later appeared on "FOX & Friends" and pointed to her past struggles with breast cancer and the death of her brother as examples of her resiliency, saying, "I think I'm a survivor. If I can get through that, I can get through anything."

Both appearances were scheduled before her husband's scandal came to light.

Below, watch a clip from Deanna on "Fox & Friends."

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share