Thursday, March 10, 2011

Layering Skin Care : Night Time,Egg Mask Facial(Full Video)



Layering skin care products is very popular in Asia. A poll showed how women in Asia would use about an average of 9 skin care products on a daily basis! So skin care is taken very very seriously.

I'm not using 9 products here, but I am layering my products. This is my favorite method and it's best for night time. Daytime, you want to use a technique that's requires lighter layers.

I also recommend sleeping on your back, because not only is it better for your body, but it's better for your face. Enjoy!




The reason why the egg yolks are so good and rich for your skin is because they are loaded with Vitamin A! Protein and nutrients!

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share