Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Watch : Robert Pattinson Says Justin Bieber A Liar!!!



Robert Pattinson has reportedly called teen singer Justin Bieber a liar. In a recent interview, the Canadian sensation had spoken about meeting the Twilight heartthrob and his dating advice.

Now, RoPa, who is irked by his false claims, has said that he has never met the singing sensation.

Talking to The People, Justin Bieber had told, “One day Robert Pattinson came up to me at a party and said, ‘For whatever reason, people love our hair and it’s always a great ice-breaker with girls.

Justin had told The People. “He is like, ‘Hey my name’s Robert. Want to touch my hair?’ I thought he was joking, but it really works.”



MTV segment, Robert Pattinson refuted his claims when he was asked about Justin's statement. The Hollywood star said, "I've never met this guy."

The Eclipse star added, "I saw that as well. I was like, 'You're really famous man - what are you doing?' You don't need to use me to make up stories!"

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share