Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Justin Bieber Hit Again With Bottle On Face & Cry JB!Full Video




Justin Bieber getting hit in the head by a water bottle thrown from the audience during a concert. Yes, he's a celebrity and fame brings its own inherent risks, and usually a certain amount of envy disguised as disdain. But is it really that amusing to see the kid get smacked in the head? More important, is it really so relevant that it needs to be picked up by news agencies?



I watched this on the news I couldn't help but think of all of the adults tuning in to watch, a snicker and a smile on their faces. Have we really grown so immature that we actually enjoy seeing some kid get knocked upside the head with a water bottle?

And I also couldn't help but wonder at an audience who would just sit there. Bieber says, "I don’t know why she just threw that at me." Obviously he knew who threw it, so they knew as well.





Watching the crowd beat the crap out the bottle thrower would have been a far more interesting video, I think, or if it had been Paris Hilton getting clocked one...then yeah.

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share