Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Selena Gomez 'Hints' Justin Bieber Is More Than Just a Little Brother,On Ellen Show


Selena Gomez was pressed by Ellen DeGeneres about what exactly was going on between the two of them."He's little. He's like my little brother," responded Gomez, 18, about Bieber, who turned 17 on March 1.

The singer-actress returned Tuesday to The Ellen DeGeneres Show, and the TV host asks Gomez again, "He's like your little brother? ... What do you have to say now?"


"I don't know. I don't know," replies Gomez, who's been bravely mum about what exactly is going on between her and Bieber.With a laugh, Gomez replies: "No, I really didn't."

"Yes, you did!!" counters DeGeneres

"I promise you, I didn't," insists Gomez. "He's just sweet." Another laugh.

"He is," acknowledges DeGeneres. "He's sweet as can be. But he's not like your little brother, is he? No, he's not. And he's a fantastic guy. You can't try to hide that forever."

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share