Thursday, March 31, 2011

Watch : Selena Gomez Does a Perfect Reese Impression,Pics



Selena Gomez's new hit single, 'Who Says,' is an anthem meant to amp up your self-esteem, and what could make a teen girl feel better about herself than getting a rave from one of your idols? That's what happened to Selena at an Oscar party last month when she ran into Reese Witherspoon."I about had a heart attack, she's amazing," she told me.



"So I walked up to her and was a total goober and I was like, 'Can I have a picture with you?' And she was like" - in a spot on Reese impression - "'Of course! Oh my goodness, If your song 'Naturally,' if I hear that one more time ... My daughter loves it!'"

"It's extremely inspirational, and it just makes me feel really good to have a positive message out there right now with the cyber-bullying and the bullying in school. It's hard enough growing up and figuring out who you are and what on Earth you want to be.

So, it doesn't help that people are constantly cutting you down."you know how harsh fans of her buddy Justin Bieber can be on her. After they were spotted together a few months ago, Bieber fanatics barraged her with death threats on Twitter.

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share