Friday, March 25, 2011

Lady Gaga Releases"The Country Road Version" Born This Way,Video




Lady Gaga has reinvented herself yet again. Her recent single, “Born This Way“, has now been transformed into a country song.

“Born This Way (The Country Road Version)” is a toned down version of the Madonna sounding original to a bluegrass feel. It features additional harmonica and guitar sounds as well as some a few new lyrics.

The new rendition of the hit opens with ominous, swirling guitars and then introduces a fuzzed-out slide guitar and harmonica wheeze, with all of the thumping disco beats replaced by restrained brush drumming and a more laid-back vibe.

Once it kicks into the first chorus, the song continues to take its time, choogling along on live-sounding, laconic drumming and lots of soulful harmonica.Just before the three-minute mark, Gaga mixes in some new lyrics, drawling, "If I wanna make it country, baby, then it's OK, cuz I was born, I was born, I was born this way," over picked mandolin.

"From London, Paris, Japan back to USA/ I was born on the road, I was born to be brave," she adds, as the song breaks into full-on country-rock mode reminiscent of late-period Bon Jovi in the final minute.



Gaga revealed that she's almost done recording her Born This Way album, telling fans via Twitter, "In Nebraska, finishing up record today ... I'm so proud of the album: I keep dancing+drinking: metal/techno rock journey of a woman on the run."

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share