Thursday, March 24, 2011

Video:Justin Bieber's Lock Of Real Hair For Sale,On Ebay For Charity




JB's hair leftovers earned on an eBay auction. You prob remember that the musician chopped his signature swoop style for a more messy, shorter do and he appeared on the Ellen show to give her the tossed ends in a box for a charity auction. Well, one buyer on the website dished out 40,668.00 bucks for the piece of JB.


Justin Bieber's hair is being sold on eBay.

The pop star recently had his famous locks cut and they are now listed on the internet auction site with the current top bid at $7,200.The sale ends on March 2 and the unusual item has so far attracted interest from 61 users.



The locks are being sold by Ellen DeGeneres who received some of his hair - which is encased in a Plexiglas box that has been signed by the 'Baby' singer - as a gift when he appeared on her talk show this week.

As he handed the strands over to the 53-year-old star - who had previously written on her twitter page that she wanted some of his hair - he said: "That's my hair.

I'm giving pieces of it to different people. We are doing something special. We want you to donate it to whatever charity you want to."



Justin Bieber has his hair listed for sale on eBay. In a weird bid to raise money for charity the pop star gave the strands of hair from his recently cropped bob to talk show host Ellen DeGeneres who has put the locks up for auction. Yep, that’s right, you can own Justin’s hair if you have a spare Dhs26,000 because that is what the bids are currently at.I’m giving pieces of it to different people,” said Justin of his hair to Ellen.



Bieber, who recently cut his hair and donated it to charity, says he wanted a change.

“I just wanted to cut my hair, that’s all,” he says. “I didn’t want to cut it all off, but I had had it for three and a half years. I had just gotten sick of it, it was in my eyes. I didn’t want it in my face, I just wanted to change it up.

“You know, the fans really liked it, but they’ll like me no matter what, because I think it’s about the music.

I’m really excited to see what the fans overseas think and take it day by day.”Bidding on Justin’s charity hair auction ends on March 2nd at 10:32 p.m. PST on eBay.

Right now 61 bidders have raised the asking price to $7,000 for the lock of hair he presented to Ellen De Generes.

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share