Monday, March 21, 2011

Selena So Much Hating Justin Bieber Fans(Pix & Video)




Justin Bieber's fans are disappointed he has a serious girlfriend is an understatement. Those with Bieber Fever have been making death threats against Selena Gomez since it started circulating the two were an item. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Getting Serious? There was even a rumor going around that she had been punched in the face by an angry fan.



He 18-year-old singer and actress is said to have been dating Bieber since last year and the pair were spotted kissing at the Vanity Fair Oscars party. But she has come under fire from Bieber's jealous band of fans, and appearing on The David Letterman Show, she said that she finds it hard not to let it get to her.

"It's hard. It hurts, it really does. I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong," she explained. "I've been best friends with him for a very long time. It does hurt my feelings a lot but I try not to focus on it. I have a strong family and great fans."



However, Selena admits she herself used to be a hater, and recognizes that people don't necessarily think about how their words might make the girl in question feel.

Fans are focused on one thing: the singer or actor they adore."I will say that I agree with them sometimes," she said. "I loved Jesse McCartney. I was obsessed with him. He dated Katie Cassidy when he was 16 or 17. I hated her—absolutely hated her.

The singer/actress has been linked to the Baby hitmaker since last year (10) and gossip about a romance between the teen stars went into overdrive when they were photographed enjoyed a New Year's break in the Caribbean together.

Gomez often finds herself the target of scathing remarks from Bieber's jealous fans, and she can't help but feel bad when she reads their nasty words online.

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think yall need 2 leave selena alone cause she did nothing rong n all yall fans r just jealous. I'm happy 4 selena n Justin they look good 2gether so stop hating! Luv ya selena n Justin!

SHARE

Bookmark and Share