Sunday, March 13, 2011

Justin Bieber,Selena Gomez & Others Celeb. More Support For Japanese Tsunami & Earthquake Victims.



The devastating tsunami that hit Japan March 11 has caused an outpour of support from celebs on Twitter. Everyone from Khloe and Kim Kardashian to Ian Somerhaldwer are sending their thoughts and prayers to those effected in Japan, as well as those in Hawaii and on the west coast who could be effected soon.


Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and other stars are using to Twitter to offer their support for the Victims of the devastating Earthquake and Tsunami, which hit Japan on Friday. "Japan is one of my favorite places on earth.

Japan's 8.9 tsunami early Friday has generated tweets from Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, and other big stars. The massive tsunami has captured the attention of everyone, including the celebs.



Kim Kardashian:” Just heard about the huge earthquake and tsunami in Japan. My prayers are with everyone in Japan!”



Khloe Kardashian: My prayers and love is with all of those in Japan. Wow my heart is breaking with every image I see. So sad! Praying hard!

Ian Somerhalder: I’m so so so sorry Japan as well as everywhere and everyone effected by this horrific event. Speechless. Help is on the way

Selena Gomez: Wow, I don’t even know what to say, Japan. I was just there and you were all so wonderful to me. I am sending all my love, prayers and support.



Katy Perry: My prayers go out to anyone that is being effected by the disaster in Japan.

President Obama: Sending condolences to the people of Japan, particularly those who lost loved ones in the earthquake & tsunamis. U.S. stands ready to help

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share