Sunday, March 6, 2011

"Justin Bieber Opens Heart About Girlfriend Selena Gomez",Video




Daily Mail Justin Bieber Opens Heart About Girlfriend Selena Gomez Sunday People Justin Bieber has opened his heart for the first time about why he fell for girlfriend Selena Gomez and revealed : “It's so important that a girl makes me laugh.” The teenage superstar said: “She's hot. Of course every guy likes the girl to be hot, …




Justin Bieber has opened his heart for the first time about why he fell for girlfriend Selena Gomez and revealed.“But I like to mess around and pull jokes on people so I like to be around people who make me laugh and share my sense of humour. That’s Selena for sure.“She is a really great person and I think she has the best smile in the world.”



But how does Justin cope with all the adoration from his army of Beliebers? He grinned and said: “I am a guy of 17 and if you have thousands of girls screaming your name it’s pretty cool, isn’t it? Who wouldn’t like it?“But however crazy my life gets I’ll never change. I have too many good people around me.”

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share