Monday, March 7, 2011

Justin Bieber Tweets Selena Gomez Message "I Miss You"




Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez tweet "I miss you" while apart
KC KellyWhile Justin Bieber is on tour over seas, he took the time to tweet to all the people he misses.



Among those tweets was one to his girlfriend, Selena Gomez.Justin and Selena never admitted to their relationship but the two were photographed kissing at the Caribbean on January.



On receiving Justin’s tweet Selena tweet back “I miss all of y’all.” Justin also tweeted I miss you to four other people including his manager.

Bieber fans may not have a total reason for heartbreak however. He also tweeted four people after Gomez to say he missed them too – including his manager.

Gomez tweeted back to her not-so-secret beau "I miss all of y'all."

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share