Monday, March 7, 2011

Charlie Sheen Fired From "Two and a Half Men"(Cbs



Charlie Sheen news that's crazier than the last, Warners Brothers has finally made it official: the actor has been fired from Two and a Half Men.

Just moments ago, the company issued the following statement: "After careful consideration, Warner Bros. Television has terminated Charlie Sheen's services on 'Two and a Half Men,' effective immediately."I realize that Sheen has not been convicted of anything, and that all are innocent until proven guilty.


I also know that I am friends with many people in "the biz" who allude to the fact that Sheen has transfered his addiction to drugs to an addiction to alcohol, and that it is a huge problem on set.

And then there is the question as to if Sheen is an abuser. Stories are running rampant, from "he choked her out" to "she made up the whole thing." No one knows the truth. But this is not the first time Sheen has been accused of violence, and I fear it will not be the last.

So should Sheen be fired?



Two and a Half Men is a juggernaut. It wins Emmys. It wins its time slot in the ratings every week. Why? Damned if I know, I think it is utter tripe, but I'm not a Nielson family,so my opinion doesn't mean anything. The point is that it's a moneymaker. And Charlie Sheen is the frontrunner in that very lucrative scheme.

He should be fired.

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share