Monday, September 13, 2010

The Nate Berkus Show: Taking The Mom Out Of Mom Jeans VIDEO


Nate Berkus“The Nate Berkus Show” premieres today in syndication. Will Berkus be the next Oprah Winfrey? She is, after all, his mentor and the producer of his show. But honestly, I wasn’t quite







sure what to expect from the show based on Berkus’ background as a designer. Will it be more Martha Stewart? Dr. Phil? Jerry Srpinger?

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Based on the clips promoting today’s show, it seems like it will be a mix of everything that’s out there right now: Part lifestyle show, part cooking show, part celebrity style. But it’s clearly aimed at moms. Read on to see video of what one mom has to say about how Nate helped her with a problem many of us suffer from – the dreaded mom jeans.

Now what’s unclear to me from this clip is exactly how Nate worked his mom jean magic – but I guess that will be revealed on the show.I know I'm going to sound like a little bit of a design geek - but I am thrilled that the The Nate Berkus Show is starting today! The DVR is set, and I can't wait to get home tonight and watch the premiere episode. I thought I would share some photos of my favorite Nate Berkus interiors to celebrate.

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share