Monday, January 24, 2011

OPRAH SECRET : OPRAH WINFREY'S BIG SECRET SPOILER(HOT NEWS)



So today’s the big day. Oprah is going to tell us a secret on her show. Will you bet watching? I won’t. But it’s nothing personal, big, O. I just won’t be near a TV at the time your show airs. Plus, I’m pretty busy today and really don’t have an hour to kill just to hear your secret.But I’m sure others do. And they’ll likely tune in with great interest so they can get the skinny directly from the Queen of Talk, herself. Internet chat rooms are already abuzz as to what it could be.

Oprah’s not saying anything except to categorize it as a family secret that will be a real bombshell.She told viewers a family secret "shook her to her core" when she first learned of it months ago. She also teased brief footage of a reunion, with someone seen (only from behind) stepping from the shadows onto the stage for an embrace.But who is it? Someone Oprah never expected to see again? Someone Oprah never knew existed? A child? A sibling? A doppelganger twin sister?!? Oprah called the news a "miracle.

So…what is Oprah’s secret?

Perez Hilton says that Oprah will be reunited with her half-sister, who was given up for adoption when she was just an infant. Supposedly Oprah’s mother, Vernita Lee, named the baby “Bunny”, but didn’t have the means to care for her and chose to give her up.Oprah, you had us at “family secret.”

Oprah Winfrey’s announcement that she will stage a surprise reunion on her talk show Monday has prompted speculation about the person’s identity.In a promotional spot that shows a shadowy person joining her on stage, Winfrey calls the revelation a "miracle."I I was given some news that literally shook me to my core. This time, I'm the one being reunited," she said in a teaser clip (watch below). "I was keeping a family secret for months, and on Monday you're going to hear it straight from me."

OPRAH SECRET : OPRAH WINFREY'S BIG SECRET SPOILER(HOT NEWS)



Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share