Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Homeless Man With Magic Voice, Get Job Offers



An Internet video of a homeless man showing off his self-described “God-given gift of a great voice” has landed him a spot on a local radio show, a dream job with the Cleveland Cavaliers and a house.

“The Cleveland Cavaliers just offered me a full-time job and a house! A house! A house!”

The Cavaliers offer does not figure to be the last one that Williams receives. According to Rovell on Twitter, NFL Films is looking to contact the man dubbed the "Homeless D.J." about work. Williams is also sorting through numerous opportunities for other appearance on national TV and radio, which could result in further offers in the days to come.Williams' story is the epitome of how dreams can come true in the internet age. And practically overnight.

"They have mixed emotions about what is going on," Williams said. "During my detox stages, I had a tendency to eat up everybody's food. I'm a grandfather, too, and I was eating what should have gone to their kids."

Williams said he celebrated two years of sobriety "around Thanksgiving. I just hope everyone will pray for me."

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share