Thursday, November 11, 2010

Watch Kanye West Matt Lauer Today Show Interview (Video)


Kanye West appears on the "Today" show
Watch the Kanye West Matt Lauer interview in this Today show video clip. Things are a tiny bit tense when Matt Lauer questions Kanye West about calling George Bush a racist and the VMA moment when he stormed the stage during Taylor Swift’s acceptance speech.





Kanye West is downright pissy when a clip of the VMA incident is played under his trying to answer the questions, with West saying, “Yo, how am I supposed to talk, if you’re going to run this thing in the middle while I’m talking….Please don’t let that happen again!”



Kanye West took to Twitter to slam Matt Lauer and the Today show interview: “While I was trying to give the interview they started playing the ‘MTV’ under me with audio!!!!!!!”

Kanye continued his rant: “I don’t mess with Matt Lauer or the ‘Today’ Show … and that’s a very nice way for me to put it! … HE TRIED TO FORCE MY ANSWERS. IT WAS VERY BRUTAL AND I CAME THERE WITH ONLY POSITIVE INTENT.”

For his part, Matt Lauer said, “We stand by what happened in this interview,” noting that it’s common practice to play video clips under the interview.

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share