Monday, April 4, 2011

See Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Sweet Duet, Making Music Together



We know Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber make cute couple. But will they bring their chemistry into the recording studio for a duet together?


“I don’t know,” Gomez said hesitantly when asked about working professionally with boyfriend Justin Bieber.“You know, with my friends, I always make sure that I try to keep like family and business separate because it doesn’t really go well sometimes… I don’t know about that. We’ll see.”So she’s at least open to the idea?

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are fabulous together! There’s no drama (ok, only with fans and paps), they’re cute, they’re fashionable, their music is addicting, what’s not to love? They’re this generation’s Britney & Justin.



Selena Gomez is spilling some seriously awesome info about the possibility of doing a duet with Justin Bieber. The pair is set to hit the stage together soon, but Selena, who always so graceful and modest, said that as far as co-headlining the show goes, she doesn't know. She says he's much bigger, so it'll probably be his show and she'll just be there.

Well, Selena, don't know if you got the memo, but you're kind of a big deal too! That said fans are really hoping for a duet from the teen pop sensations. But about exactly what, Selena says they're still trying to figure all the details out.

But either way, it's obvious that Selena is a big Bieber fan. When he first started making waves in the states, J-B's manager set up a meet and greet with the singers and Sel says she feels like his big sister now, because she wants to protect him.So sweet! Now the only question is, what would you guys like to see them perform together.

But, when cornered at the Kid’s Choice Awards on Saturday, Selena dodged whether a possible duet between her and the Biebs was in their future.

“You know, with my friends, I always make sure that I try to keep like family and business separate because it doesn’t really go well sometimes…We’ll see.”



The girl has a point. An engagement and a duet can be too much for a young couple to handle at once.

“I don’t know…You know, with my friends, I always make sure that I try to keep like family and business separate because it doesn’t really go well sometimes… I don’t know about that. We’ll see.”

Gomez goes on to add that she is in fact serious about her musical career at the moment:“Ultimately I’d like to slow everything down and just do acting for when I’m older. But right now I have a passion for music. I’m young and I love travelling and I’m kind of embracing all that.”

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share