Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rebecca Black 'Friday' Bad Song or The Worst Song,Is a Hit








There are a lot of bad songs out there these days, and a lot of them manage to get radio play. How, I will never know. But this song by Rebecca Black has to be the worst song ever written, composed, sung out loud or turned into a video. It is called "Friday," and it is quickly becoming viral for how awful it truly is.



"Friday" has even inspired others to make their own cover versions that are equally bad, but pretty hilarious. The sad part is, as bad as this song is, it isn't much worse than so many songs we hear on the radio today.

This is like a Disney starlet, cutting-room-floor b-side track from hell, so give it a listen and see if you can get it stuck in your head. If you do, I sincerely apologize. I've also posted some of the funnier amateur covers for your enjoyment.

Still, for all the hateful, disrespectful, and often cruel comments, Rebecca Black has become a household name in a relatively short time. Her infamy via song and video garnered her enough attention for ABC's "Good Morning America" to have her appear and talk about her notoriety, her newfound fame, and the reception of her music video, which seemed to constitute nothing short of cyberbullying.

Black told "GMA," " At first, when I first saw all these nasty comments, I did cry. I felt like this was my fault. And I shouldn't have done this, and this is all because of me. And now I don't feel that way."

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share