Thursday, February 24, 2011

Justin Bieber Gives Ellen DeGeneres His Hair,Full Video





Justin then gave Ellen a belated birthday gift - a box with some of his chopped hair!

“It’s really my hair. But there’s a perk. I wanted to do something good. I’m giving pieces of it to different people,” he said. “The thing is, we’re doing something special. We want you to donate it to whatever charity you want.”



Once the screams from the crowd died down, Degeneres was able to compliment Bieber on his haircut, to which Bieber replied, “I was inspired by yours!” The host also asked if people thought he was crazy for cutting his signature swoop do. With a smirk, Bieber responded, “Yeah they were, but I didn’t really care.”

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share