Monday, February 28, 2011

Charlie Sheen On The Today Show - I M Clean and Sober



According to Charlie Sheen, you can’t process him with a normal brain. This is kind of a relief as it explains a lot about my struggle to understand this entire fiasco. Charlie Sheen has urged fans not to worry for his health because he is not using drugs.During an interview with Today Show reporter Jeff Rosen, Sheen was questioned as to the last time he indulged in narcotics.



"Don't remember. Don't care. Drug tests don't lie," he retorted.

The actor went on to admit that a January hospitalisation that might have been linked to substance abuse was a low point, but he hesitated to brand his behavior as "out of control".



"I don't know if I'd call it out of control, but the choices I was making weren't leading to the choice I wanted," he said. "I woke up and thought, 'You're 45 years old with five kids. Let's do something different'. I got bored."

Sheen also claimed that he has cured any issues he once had with addiction, adding: "I will not believe that if I do something [wrong] I have to follow a certain path... Fools... allowed defeat to be an option. I will not."

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share