Saturday, June 25, 2011

See Woman With World's Largest Natural Breasts,Pix & Video



Annie Hawkins-Turner's Guinness World Record breasts are size 102ZZZ and weigh eight stone.

Appearing on ITV's This Morning programme, Ms Hawkins-Turner said her breasts started growing at the age of nine, and had caused her considerable emotional distress growing up.

It was not until later in life, when her husband encouraged her to showcase her bosom on adult websites, that she embraced her curves.

Mr Hawkins-Turner said she has learned to cope with weight of her breasts.

"Every time I get a new doctor they offer me surgery but I don't need surgery. I've got a strong back and have never had back ache. I've had therapy on how to hold myself so I won't hurt myself," she told the TV audience.



"Sometimes it irritates me when people ask, 'how do you walk?' I'm not handicapped. I've just got very large boobs which I've learned to take and just do marvellous things with," she added.

Most women whose large breasts are out of proportion with their body complain of discomfort, backache, neck pain and skin irritation, as well as excessive attention from men, the difficulty of finding clothes that fit, and an inability to exercise.

"I was teased a lot. I was called fat. I couldn't dress like other kids and the guys my age didn't like me. Older men liked me because I was a young girl in an older woman's body.

"I liked boys in school but the big girl never gets the boys. One guy did like me but he said I couldn't tell anyone he was talking to me."

Annie, who said her huge breasts came as a surprise because her mum and sister didn't have particularly big assets, told how her boobs continued growing when she went to university.

She explained: "Life was difficult then. Even if I had a relationship, which I did eventually get a boyfriend, I never would take off my clothes off in front of him."

"When I get out of bed I have to roll over so my breasts are hanging off the bed and I get up using my elbow instead of my back.

"When I go out of my house I have to think about what my day is going to be like and who is going to attack me today. Every day someone teases me that doesn't know me.

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share