Saturday, June 18, 2011

OMG Selena Gomez's Parents’ Painful Divorce -‘I Wanted A Family So Bad’




Selena Gomez never planned on being a role model. But after finding fame at an early age, the 18-year-old actress and singer has learned to embrace it.

“I never really said I want to be a role model. But then when it happened I was so down for it,” Gomez says on the upcoming E! Entertainment Special: Selena Gomez, which will premiere June 29. “I’m human, I’m not perfect.

I make mistakes all the time, but I guess my job is to keep those mistakes to myself, which I’m already fine doing and just try to be the best I can be for those kids.”

The pop star recently hit a rough patch when she had to miss an appearance after being hospitalized due tomalnourishment and exhaustion, but she returned to the stage days later to the delight of her fans.

While the Texas-born beauty has enjoyed much success at a young age, she didn't have an easy childhood and she struggled with her parents' divorce.

"I wanted a family so bad. I wanted to have my dad and my mom together. So it was really, it was really hard,"

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share