Saturday, July 9, 2011

OMG!Rihanna Concert : Fire On Stage At AA Center - Dallas

Rihanna cut short a Dallas concert on Friday after a fire broke out near the stage, the artist said in a post on Twitter, and video of the incident showed sparks falling down from above.

the incident showed a light above the stage appear to catch fire, sending sparks spraying down toward the stage at the American Airlines Center in Dallas.

The fire, which CBS Dallas-Fort Worth reports may have been started from pyrotechnics that were a part of the elaborate concert, was eventually put out. Dallas Fire Rescue Captain Johnny Bates told the CBS affilate that a chair caught on fire.

"One of our engine crews did enter the building but crew members with the AAC or concert put out the initial fire," he explained. "Everything is under control and there are no injuries."

Share This Story to Your Friends ---


No comments:


Bookmark and Share