Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wow!!!Justin Bieber Guiness Records With Boyz II Men 2012




Justin Bieber lived out his boyhood dreams on Tuesday by recording a song with Boyz II Men.



The Canadian chart sensation stepped into the studio with the R&B group to collaborate on a track for his upcoming Christmas album, and he later took to his Twitter page to share his excitement with fans.

The 17-year-old Canadian recorded with the R&B group, which comprises of Nathan Morris, Shawn Stockman and Wanya Morris, to collaborate on a track for his upcoming Christmas album.

Bieber tweeted, "2day I woke up and realized that the group that made me want to sing Boyz II Men are now on the Christmas album singing with me.

That is how I learned how to sing. Now I''m in the studio with them making music together. I''m telling you... never say never... never stop dreaming... never give up..." Bieber wrote on Twitter.

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share