Monday, September 12, 2011

U.S. Open Final 2011- Serena Williams Loses Cool With Chair Umpire,VIDEO




In the middle of Sunday's U.S. Open final, Serena Williams lost her cool with a chair umpire, who penalized her for celebrating before a point was concluded.

Serena Williams was in the process of getting her behind kicked by Samantha Stosur on Sunday when she found herself living a surreal John McEnroe moment.

She already had cracked her racket, lost 12 consecutive points -and the first set - to Stosur when the anger and frustration that slowly had been building were suddenly loosed.

Trouble was, she had just stroked a vicious forehand that was going to win her the point, but she bellowed "Come on!" before the ball reached Stosur.



The chair umpire called for a penalty and awarded the game to Stosur. That’s when Serena lost it, again. Are you the one who screwed me over last time?” she said. “Yeah, you are.” For the record, it was a different umpire she was referring to. She continued rant in the changeover.

“If you ever see me walking down the hall, look the other way, because you’re out of control… You’re totally out of control, you’re a hater, and you’re unattractive inside.

Who would do such a thing? And I never complain. Wow… We’re in America last I checked. Can I get a water or am I gonna get violated for a water? Really, don’t even look at me! I promise you, don’t look at me, ’cause I am not the one. Don’t look my way.”

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share