Thursday, March 24, 2011

Big Foot"Knobby" Crossed The Road In North Carolina ,Full Video




A Shelby, North Carolina man claims to have a video of the legendary Bigfoot.

Thomas Byers was driving with a friend when he says he saw Bigfoot cross Golden Valley Church Road in Rutherford County Tuesday evening. Naturally, he whipped out his video camera and was able to capture a five-second video from about 15 to 20 feet away."It ran across the road and into the woods right in front of us and I was able to film it," Byers wrote in an e-mail to WCNC NewsChannel 36 in Charlotte, N.C. "In the short video you can hear it snarl or growl at me."

And Bigfoot, it seems, is in desperate need of a shower. "One thing I know is the smell of it was horrid. It smelled like a cross between road kill and a skunk.

Carolyn stopped the truck and I jumped from the truck with a small video camera and started shooting a video of the Big Foot as it ran across the road in front of the truck and into the thick woods and road side brush on the side of the road in front of the truck.

It was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen and though I did not get it in the woods on video I watched it run up the side of a small mountain crashing through the brush as it ran.








It was truly one of the most amazing sites I have ever seen. It was at one point only 15-20 foot from me and it happened so fast and shook me up so bad that I really didn't understand what I had seen until it was up the side of the mountain and out of sight.

Golden Valley is located in Rutherford County North Carolina and is near upper Cleveland County North Carolina where the Big Foot called Knobby has been spotted for years.

I don't know if it was Knobby but I do know it was a very real being that was severely pissed that I was there on the road with it. It was truly one of the most amazing things that I have ever seen.

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share