Friday, May 6, 2011

Selena Gomez Says “Zac Efron Is My Husband”Hot News




She may be dating pop sensation Justin Beiber but Disney star Selena Gomez says that it is actor Zac Efron who is her ideal husband.The 19-year-old singer-actress has gone public with the ''Baby'' hitmaker after months of denial but still has a huge crush on the ''High School Musical'' actor, reported Contactmusic.

"I''m still thinking Zac Efron is my husband. It''s special," said the former ''Wizards of Waverly Place'' actress.Selena insisted that she did not want to hide her relationship status and had to keep it a secret, partly due to Bieber''s uber-territorial fans.

"I don''t like hiding. I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I''m 18, and I''m going to fall in love.



Gomez initially got online death threats from fans of Beiber when they first stepped out together at this year's Oscars in February.

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

SHARE

Bookmark and Share